Fast and Easy Quality Control Tests on Egg Products with CDR FoodLab®
CDR FoodLab® for eggs and egg products can determine, with minimal or not required sample preparation:
- Lactic acid in 8 minutes
- D-3-hydroxybutyric acid in 5 minutes
- Cholesterol in 10 minutes
- Color in 5 minutes
More intuitive and faster than traditional methods, CDR FoodLab® is the ideal solution for egg producers and food industries that use egg products. Its analytical method is so easy to follow that the system can be utilized in a laboratory as well as in production plants to perform the required quality control tests, or at accettance of raw material or of incoming goods.
How can you perform the tests?
With CDR FoodLab®, chemical tests on egg products are performed in just a few steps and results are yielded right away:
- Select the parameter to measure from the menu: the system automatically selects the correct wavelength.
- Use the supplied pipette to add the correct volume of sample to the pre-vialed reagent, specifically developed by our laboratories. A colorimetric reaction is generated.
- Follow the displayed instructions.
The result of the test is automatically calculated, displayed and printed in just a few minutes in its unit of measure.